Harvesting machine data is the first step to any IIoT Gold Industry 4.0 initiative. And that is the true challenge.
Most brands and models have their own communication method, or specific language. While many standards are available, not one is universally used.
The Co-NECT interface is a simple and fast solution to help you quickly gather and share machine data.
- PROTOCOL AGNOSTIC – Receipts for data in your computer and data format, including CAMX, CFX, SECS / GEM and others
- MODULAR – Adapts to every customer’s ecosystem
- FLEXIBLE – Supports all present and future industry standards
- MATURE – Supports all proprietary interfaces from leading equipment and software vendors
- COMPREHENSIVE – Same solution across different machine types, models, vintages, and capabilities
- CONFIGURABLE – Integrates with third party applications to enrich collected data
- SCALABLE – Compatible with Cogiscan’s Data Management and TTC Applications
” Connectivity is Fundamental to Implement features and functions of Industry 4.0, IIoT gold Smart Factory solutions. The goal is que la connectivity is simple and standardized purpose in today’s generation environment we see all kinds of different engine
models with different interfaces and controllers DEPENDING on the As customers like to improve production quality and overall output we need to be able to connect every machine, and that means that we have installed it 5 to 15 years ago “
Peter Bollinger – CEO of iTAC Software , The Connectivity Conundrum Article published by I4.0 Today
All Smart Manufacturing initiatives are now achievable, # butfirstCoNECT with Cogiscan.
Contact us for a Demo!
Consult and Download the Co-NECT Product Brief HERE !
Read The Connectivtiy Conundrum Article published by I4.0 Today HERE !