Application Engineer | Remote from anywhere in South China
WHO WE ARE
We’re the leading Track, Trace and Control solutions provider for the electronics manufacturing industry. Our solutions enable manufacturers to significantly improve their productivity, effectively control equipment, and manage their production in real time.
Our team is passionate, highly experienced, friendly, and continuously growing. We offer 5-week vacation, competitive salary, annual & quarterly bonuses, company benefits, flexible hours, and the empowerment such that everyone can have a direct impact on the company’s growth. Together we take pride in developing high-end IIoT and Industry 4.0 solutions that provide strong competitive edge to our customers and partners.
Our company culture is based on respect, innovation, customer service & excellence. We value a decision-making process that is team-oriented and a work environment based on trust.
We are currently looking for an Application Engineer to join our team in South China. This is a new role that will have a direct impact on Cogiscan growth & operations in Asia.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide technical expertise and support to our Asian market clients & partners
- Manage customer projects
- Partner with our Regional Sales Manager to best answer our customers’ needs
- Install Cogiscan software and hardware systems at customer sites: configuration, start-up and training
- Understand our clients’ needs and propose optimal configuration
- Share customer feedback with development team for continuous improvements of our software
- Collaborate with the sales team to find leads from existing customers, channels and partners
- Support our channels and partners for pre-sales prospects
WHAT YOU IDEALLY NEED TO HAVE
- A University degree in Engineering
- Project management experience in the manufacturing software industry
- Knowledge of the electronics assembly industry
- Strong Chinese and English interpersonal communication skills
- Proven commitment to innovation and customer service
- Self-driven and motivated to accomplish goals while working closely with the team
- A desire to continually learn autonomously and a capacity stay motivated while working remotely
WHAT YOU WILL BE
- Working from your home office in South China while partnering with our cross-functional and experienced team based in Bromont, Québec, Canada
- Travelling frequently throughout China and occasionally in greater Asia
- Learning and growing within our international environment: we have clients & employees globally
- Acting as Cogiscan expert for our Asian clients and partners and contributing directly to their productivity gain
This is a full-time permanent position to be based remotely from anywhere in South China.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.