Software Developer | Bromont, Qc
Here, we like to focus on strengths & interests to make sure that we can all use our full potential. We, therefore, are looking for talented Developers, who wants to contribute directly to the success of the company, regardless of their area of expertise. Together, because of the complementary of each and everyone, we form an efficient, creative and highly experienced team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collect, analyze and synthesize customer needs
- Design and program software features
- Develop and maintain unit tests
- Estimate the effort required for the work to be accomplished
- Participate in customer testing and deployments
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar experience
- Programming skills using an Agile methodology in one or more of these fields of expertise:
- Object-oriented language: Java
- Service oriented architecture: REST, Web Services
- Web presentation: HTML5, CSS3, Angular, TypeScript
- Experience using relational databases
- The ability to deliver highly reliable results with good time management
- The ability to bring simple solutions to complex business needs
- Know how to apply Design Patterns and have great interest in applying good software engineering practices
- Be comfortable communicating and working in French and in English
WHAT YOU WILL BE
- Contributing directly to the design and development of high-end solutions for the manufacturing industry (IoT and Industry 4.0)
- Collaborating with our multi-functional team composed of Application Engineers, Quality Assurance and Technical Support Specialists, Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Learning and growing within our international environment: we work closely with customers and partners in 41 countries on 5 continents!
We’re recruiting for our Bromont Office. These are full-time, permanent positions with the possibility to work remotely a few days a week.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.