Software Quality Assurance Specialist | Bromont, Qc
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plan and execute a series of tests for verification and validation of our software
- Conceptualize and implement software testing tools & methods to ensure a high level of quality
- Develop test methods to simulate our products in real environment
- Develop, maintain and automate performance, load and functionality testing
- Collect data and collaborate with the software development team to ensure continuous improvement of our solutions
- Investigate and resolve higher level incidents
WHAT YOU IDEALLY NEED TO HAVE
- A university degree or technical training, preferably in computer science, engineering or electronics
- Concrete industry experience in software quality assurance testing
- Be skilled with software programming
- Be curious, autonomous and have a passion for new technologies
- The ability to deliver highly reliable results with good time management
- The ability to bring simple solutions to complex business needs
- Be comfortable communicating and working in French and in English
WHAT YOU WILL BE
- Contributing directly to the design and implementation of the test strategy for the development of high-end solutions for the manufacturing industry (IoT and Industry 4.0)
- Collaborating with our multi-functional team composed of Application Engineers, Software Developers, Technical Support Specialists and Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Learning and growing within our international environment: we work closely with customers and partners in 41 countries on 5 continents!
We’re recruiting for our Bromont Office. This is a full-time, permanent position with the possibility to work remotely a few days a week.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.