I review each application we receive. If it meets our current open position requirements, I’ll contact you.
Via a short and informal conversation, either via Teams videoconference or phone (at your preference), we’ll cover the following:
- We’ll discuss why the position and Cogiscan piqued your interest. I will provide more details about both the company and the role.
- We’ll quickly go over your experiences and interests. We’ll also discuss your salary expectations and see if it fits within our range.
- This first chat is about both of us exploring a potential fit. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Over a 50-minute conversation via Teams videoconference with a hiring manager, another member of the team, and myself, we’ll talk about your experience and interests in more detail. We’ll also share the nitty-gritty of the role including current and upcoming projects. Your questions will be welcome throughout the discussion.
Via a meeting with the hiring manager and one or two colleagues (via videoconference or in person at our Bromont office), we’ll do one of the following exercises – discuss real working scenario, review a work sample, or navigate in the backend of our software solutions (for software development roles).
- This format varies depending on the job opening. Our goal is to simply give you the opportunity to picture yourself in the role and see the type of projects you would be involved in. It also provides us with a better sense of your expertise level and collaboration approach.
The last step is to validate your references, which we’ll ask you to provide at that time.
If you are the selected, the hiring manager will contact you to offer you the position and present the work conditions. Together, you will agree on a start date that works for you and for us.
- Along the whole recruitment process, you will be kept inform of where we are at and if we are moving further with a next step.
We have a comprehensive onboarding approach. Over a period of 90 days, various activities will be organized to help you quickly familiarize yourself with your role, our operations, our solutions, and establish key relationships with members of the team.