Accurate tracking of the real-time location and remaining floor life of individual trays and reels containing MSDs.
Track reels & trays containing MSDs throughout the entire PCB assembly operation. Provide real-time status and physical location on the assembly line, dry cabinet, re-sealed dry bag & oven.
Color coded warnings and alarms to visually alert Operators of expired or soon-to-expire components.
Detailed reporting includes:
- details on the floor life status of both material containers and assemblies with MSDs,
- the list of MSDs that have expired or are about to expire,
- inventory details about MSDs in dry storage.
Floor life assignment and management based on:
- component body thickness
- component type
- factory ambient conditions (temperature and humidity).
Automatically manage remaining floor life clock based on whether MSDs are in dry storage or exposed to ambient moisture.
Automatically “start and stop the clock” on floor life, dry storage time and bake time as parts are scanned into different environments.
- Interlock the line when parts have expired to prevent defects.
- Physically block production when expired MSDs are present on the line or on a PCBA.