Real-time inventory tracking for the exact location, quantity and status of all material throughout the factory.
- Validates every element of the SMT machine setup
- Monitor the location and quantity of all labeled materials in real-time.
- Generate & assign a unique ID for all individual materials.
- Integrate directly with the ERP, MOM, MES, and other external systems.
- Allows for tracking and control of all material throughout the product lifecycle.
Automate and error-proof the material kitting for all production jobs.
Improve the kitting process by verifying:
- Material shortages prior to production.
- Automatic reservation of material to the assigned kit.
- No accidental use of unauthorized material.
- Required quantity of components are available for job completion.
- Automatic pull requests will be sent to the Storage Tower.
Verify the electrical characteristics of PCBA components at receiving or during line setup.
- Ensures component’s electrical characteristics are accurate.
- Catches problematic components before they are loaded and used for assembly.
- Eliminates the risk of using the wrong passive components during production.
Set rules to ensure products will not be built with defective or unwanted materials.
- Blocks any quarantined materials from being used.
- Prevents the usage of quarantine components during both online and offline set-up.
- Includes automatic alarms to stop production if any machines are loaded with quarantined materials.
Automate the management of consumables with special requirements.
- Improved management of materials with unique handling requirements including: Solder Paste, Conformal Coating, Adhesives, Other chemicals.
- Will stop the SMT machine when any material rules are violated.
- Manages floor life and material expiration, as well as cold storage and thawing requirements.
Available for download on any Android 7+ supported mobile device, TTC Go! is the perfect handheld helper for critical production tasks.
Within Material Control, TTC Go supports the following:
- PCB Scan
- Material Initialization
- Material Quantity Editing
- Material Splicing
- Feeder Verification
- Material Request
- Low-Level Warnings as well as Factory Notifications