BROMONT, CANADA, March 2013 —
Cogiscan Inc., the leading track, trace and control solutions provider for the electronics manufacturing industry, announces that it has implemented a Web Portal to provide a higher level of customer service. All Cogiscan customers under a valid support contract have access to the new Cogiscan Service Desk.
Using this Web portal, customers can register support requests, view all currently pending requests (along with the assigned priority and expected resolution date) and consult closed requests to inquire about the resolutions, or search for past incidents. Additionally, the site can be used to log questions and change requests.Some of the benefits of the Cogiscan Service Desk include:
- A clear support process that does not depend on emails sent to specific individuals
- Better management of issues and priorities.
- Better documentation of problems, root cause analysis and resolution
- Access by the community to all open and closed issues
- Ability to search for problems that already have a solution
- Access to a knowledge base for procedures, configuration information and troubleshooting help
- Ability to submit requests for product changes and improvements
For more information or to begin using the Cogiscan Service Desk, visit www.cogiscan.com